I then had a very late call from my sister who rang to tell me she got engaged! I'm mega happy for her and shocked in a good way, it was such great news.
The rest of the weekend was spent chilling with Matt, asking him when my ring finger was going to be decorated.... ( not anytime soon....) food, tv, and a stack of magazines. I knew there was a reason I stopped buying magazines and that was to cut back on my spending. My wishlist grew almost double I think this weekend thanks to Elle and the super-sized Sunday Time Style mag.
This weeks plans are:
- To put alot of clothes into storage in the loft until I can find a clothes fair to sell them at. If I car boot I'm not sure I'd get anything more than a few pennies and ebay is just way too much hassle so this may be my best option. Does anyone know of any clothes fairs or something similar that I could look at? I'm midlands based but willing to travel down to London.
- Get out for at least a couple of runs.
- Paint my nails with my new autumn orange polish.
- Complete a couple of mystery shops.
- Pick out a birthday present for my sister.
- Dye my hair with a home colour kit for the first time - eek!
- Finalise my weekend plans - busy busy busy but loads of fun!
- Charge my camera so I can start taking some pictures for this blog.